Photo by Weight Watchers
SHRIMP AND AVOCADO APPETIZERS
1 SmartPoints® value per serving
Total Time: 20 min | Prep: 20 min, Cook: 0 min
PAIRS WITH: Cense Rosé
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tsp prepared wasabi paste
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 large cucumber, seedless, cut into twenty-four 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 item(s), medium avocado, quartered and then cut into 24 slices
- 8 oz cooked shrimp, about 24 small, peeled and deveined
- 2 large fresh radishes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, left whole (for garnish)
We prefer the flavor of the wasabi mayo when made with wasabi paste, but if you can't find it, wasabi powder works, too.
To make wasabi mayonnaise, in a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, wasabi paste and soy sauce until smooth.
To assemble appetizers, place cucumber slices on a serving platter and spread each with 1/2 teaspoon of wasabi mayonnaise. Place a slice of avocado on top and then top each with a shrimp; sprinkle with radish and top with a mint leaf. Yields 2 appetizers per serving.
Photo by Weight Watchers
BAKED CHICKEN WITH LEMON & HERBS
0 SmartPoints® value per serving
Total Time: 45 min | Prep: 10 min, Cook: 35 min
PAIRS WITH: Cense Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 spray cooking spray
- 1 pound uncooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, four 4 oz halves
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice, or more to taste
- 2 tsp rosemary, fresh, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 medium lemon, quartered (for garnish)
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a small, shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper. Transfer chicken to prepared pan and drizzle with oil; sprinkle with lemon juice, rosemary and parsley. Pour broth around chicken to coat bottom of pan. Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 30 to 35 minutes. Garnish with fresh lemon and serve.
Photo & recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
FRUITY SANGRIA WITH CENSE SAUVIGNON BLANC OR ROSÉ
5 SmartPoints® value per serving
Timing: Make the day before and let the flavors mingle! | Prep: 10 min
Serving Size: 8 fluid oz.
- 1 750ml bottle of Cense Wine of your choice
- 7-1/2 fluid oz. apple juice
- 5 T. pear-flavored brandy
- 2 cups fresh, diced apples, oranges and/or seedless grapes
- 5 fluid oz. orange-flavored club soda
Combine wine, juice, brandy and fruit (may be made up to 1 day ahead). When ready to serve, top with club soda and pour over ice in a large wine glass. Cheers!